Friday, August 12, 2005

Shalom! Come Visit!

I shouldn't jinx myself, but it seems my protracted and grevious search for an apartment has nearly completed. I'm currently working off two offers, both of which are large enough to accommodate plenty of guests (hint, hint).

One place is in the single best location in Brooklyn in the core of Williamsburg, a single L train stop into the East Village. The second is slightly further out but completely refurnished and larger, and cheaper, its best advantage.

The most significant separation and selling point is the roof access.

There's something fantastic about a NY rooftop and the one in the more expensive apartment is stunning. The ability to watch the sunset atop your apartment, thirty feet above the ground, with a view of the East River, the nearby Russian Orthodox Church, and of course the ESB amid downtown Manahttan is entirely breathtaking.

The benefit of the cheaper apartment is the fact that I'd be living with a hot young Israeli boy - and when I say Israeli I mean moved here from Tel Aviv one month ago (Lamar wipe the drool from your chin...). He also has a close Israeli friend who put us in touch with the place who is also hot, who sadly has a boyfriend (and he's hot too...).

It would be great to live with another gay and hopefully in the near future have big hot gay Israeli parties and boat rides! (I'll leave out the expected jokes about being careful to protect your tuccus and anything relating to matzo, therefore I expect comments for this one...)

But honestly, it'll also be great to finally meet someone without going through JDate.

Both apartments are exceptionally welcoming, just what I was looking for.

I hope to see you all soon (and remember, the greater the distance you travel, the more I will love you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home