Friday, August 05, 2005

Photo Essay 1: Rooftop Farewell

Here are some photos I received from the Pirate farewell party for Hannah - my first friend in NY, who perhaps tellingly, quickly up and left for a separate hemisphere...



This is us (Hannah in the middle - where she at? in the middle...) and her friend Laura on the roof just a few blocks from the ESB. This was taken a little after we imbibed liberally on the rum punch. Sadly it being night, you can't make out the ginormous Trimspa ad with Anna Nicole and a surfboard also behind us...








This is us with Hannah's friend Melissa, who took the lovely photos. Thanks to the sister who provided the white penguin polo.


















Here we are again with another of Hannah's friends whose name I forget and who I actually never spoke to except the 30 seconds when we were taking this photo posing like old friend. Keep in mind I really know no of these people whatsoever...
























And finally me with Hannah's hot (I mean friendly) roomate Jonathon who I hope never reads and/or finds this, but man was he...friendly. God do I look pale, you'd think with all the heat this Ukranian Jew would catch a little color, but the only thing I've picked up so far was a hot black guy at the bar the other night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home