Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Hottie Next Door

After two weeks of having the three-bedroom apartment to myself, one roommate finally returned from Maine and a second subletor moved in to the room adjacent to mine.

I was humorously hoping and pondering how great it would be if a hot gay man happened to move in, and guess what, he did.

My sister is currently here staying with me and has been sleeping on the couch, so with any luck I'll be sharing his queen bed this evening and sis can take over my room. Wish luck for both of us.

Although I officially met this new roommate yesterday, he moved into the apartment several days ago, and between arrival and introduction I gathered whatever clues I could uncover about his orientation.

For one, he left us a note letting us know he had arrived and used his complete extended name (which I've forgotten) - who does that but gays?

Two, he had really nice, good quality luggage. (homo)

Three, I noticed his American Crew hair products. (flaming)

And four, when we finally did meet he was way too darkly and evenly tan.

Then, this morning in our first conversation he officially and perhaps conspicuously noted that he had found the sublet through his ex-boyfriend, making a point to let me know he was gay.

He is a new arrival to the city, now looking for an apartment. I told him I was off work at 5 and would graciously offer him some advice from my own experience - along with some beers, and maybe several shots of tequila...

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a whore. i know lots of straight guys that use american crew...AND he was probably just letting you now he is gay because you're living together and he's going to be having loud sex next to your room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home