Monday, August 22, 2005

The Devil Will Find Work

I've decided I can no longer be held to the confines of my own blog and have started venturing out to other blogs to post completely irrelevant and irreverent commentary.

You notice quickly that most of these blogs are small and frequented by and directed to a small group of friends, which makes my ravings even more entertaining (at least to me).

One blog I just found, Dancing in the Depths of Darkness (I bet she owns Bauhaus on vinyl), was discussing her monetary problems and a possible forced move to Vegas someone commented that she should simply take a Xanax - then backtracked with several annoying emoticons, to which I commented:

Who's kidding about the Xanax>? Take two, and find someone to have aggressive sex with - that should cheer you up right quick...Vegas will just give you a smoking habit and you'll find yourself in polyester.

Let's see what else I can find in my last 34 minutes of boredom at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home