Monday, August 22, 2005

Have You Any Dreams You'd Like to Sell?

Just saw today's most beautiful man - which here in NYC is a little late in the day, being close to 2pm.

He was tall, over 6', (that's like over 140 centimeters for the euros) had luscious wind-tossed blond hair, sensual blue eyes across a clear-as-perrier complexion.

Across his broad shoulders he confidently strode in a light navy button-down shirt, making his eyes pop, and on his legs we wore a darker shade of blue along pin-striped slacks down to, get this, his chocolate-brown shoes, which I swear were the same $500 pair of Ferragamo shoes I just fell in love with in this month's issue of Men's Health.
I almost leaned in to make sure they were Ferragamo but realized if I became certain they were I almost certainly would have passed out among the muggy heat - but thinking about that now perhaps he would have been forced to resuscitate me, then again to be honest he was so damn hot a defibrillator probably would have been more necessary, and that's just a little risky...

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, 6 feet is 183cm.
140 cm is 4 feet 6 inches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home