Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Magic Dirt


It has been two weeks since I arrived in this city. It would be too much to try and detail the debauchery of the past 14 days, but those of you who witnessed the madness of my last month in San Francisco will have some understanding that it wasn't too easy to simply stop everything, although this 14 days does also mark the halfway point for my set goal of one month of celibacy.

Thank god - I was just six inches from closing a deal over the weekend...

I'll take this opportunity to send a shout out as well to all those who helped set me up with places my first ten days here, it was a great adventure, tormenting and hysterical, through Harlem, Chelsea, Williamsburg, and the East Village. I saw a lot. I slept little. I was touched in ways I had never been touched before.

I might as well start relaying some tales: Jews Converge; Delta Burke on Broadway; Date with a Car Bomb; Midtown Mayhem, etc.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, only 6 inches? Was it 6 inches to big, or too small?

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're focused more on getting a job than giving one. For once. What's the problem, no swimming pools in NY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home